Have you ever imagined having special co-workers…...like cats in the office?
There are plenty of studies showing that keeping cat (or cats) in the workplace will generally reduce work related stress and increase productivity among the employees. But how accurate is the finding?
Let’s see what our people at Expedio think of having these four-legged furry co-workers, Shadow and Trooper at work!
1. They are certified entertainer who can brighten your day in their own ways.
2. They keep you warm when the office is chilly.
3. The cats keep us humane.
4. They are the best stress relievers at work.
5. They are good listeners too.
6. Parenthood training.
7. They are as close to maintenance free as it gets as they are very good at taking care of themselves!
But… Nothing is perfect anyway.…..
1. The cats might steal your food or drinks without you noticing.
2. They like to walk or sleep on your laptop without your consent.
3. Cats are attention seekers.
However, we do think that the benefits of having the cats in the office outweigh any problems they might cause. On top of that, who could stay mad with these adorable faces?
Is your office pet-friendly? Because it should be.