Junior Graphic Designer
We’re looking for a junior graphic designer to join our multi-disciplinary creative team. Your role is to visually bring to life strategies, stories, and ideas. The ideal candidate has a strong foundation in graphic design and experience in brand identity, packaging, print, digital, motion and/or illustration.
Working at expedio means you’ll be involved in every step of the design process—from design research to physical prototyping and communicating the project to the client. If you’re a curious designer, strategic thinker and someone who can translate fresh ideas into something visual, this is THE job for you. Expedio thrives on diversity, where every team member has an equal voice and is empowered to explore different, unique styles and ideas.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Involved in a wide spectrum of projects that solve (sometimes really challenging) issues from all types of industries.
- Work closely with designers and engineers from different disciplines including Industrial/Graphic/Interaction Designers & Mechanical/Electronics/Software Engineers to create GREAT products, services, and solutions that bring real value and impact to our clients.
- Create visual communication and prototypes that help tell a project’s story.
- Bring brands, products, and services to life with the user experience in mind.
- Be an evangelist for awesome design.
The Following Experience Would be a Plus:
- 1 year of graphic design experience across a variety of digital media
Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Multi-Media, Fine Arts or an equivalent degree
- Adept at concept ideation, design strategy and production
- Able to tell a compelling project story
- Works well in a multi-disciplinary team
- Good verbal, written, and visual presentation skills.
- Fluent in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop. Additional skills in After Effects, or digital prototyping tools are a bonus
What’s it like to Work@expedio?
Working (if you can even call it that) at expedio is a unique experience that allows you to apply your skills, knowledge and talent to come up with design solutions for a variety of complex challenges for our clients. You’ll be working alongside a team of fun, unique and ultimately passionate individuals who lead with hungry curiosity, optimistic energy and pure heart. The hours are sometimes long, but we still manage to purposefully make time for the team to take a break, reflect and connect (scheduled Teh Tarik sessions!!). We expect excellence at the workplace coupled with a deep respect for family, (work-life) balance, flexibility and ultimately your hopes and dreams.
Send your CV & Portfolio to email@example.com